Breakfast with Champions – 4 Nov 2022
Getting to The Next Level by Removing Your Customers’ Pain Points – David “The Sales Angel”
Businesses often employ terribly outdated sales methods that don’t work in today’s world. You may have a great service or product at hand, but that doesn’t guarantee great sales. Here’s the truth: as times get tougher, people tend to become more cautious, selective, and mindful about where they spend their money.
Every business aims to increase their sales and spends considerable funds devising effective sales strategies to fulfill this objective. Consider this: if you offer a superior product or service, why won’t someone pay you more money based on the results they achieve?
Remember that your target customers have heard these promises before, have bought similar services earlier, and have paid money before but failed to receive results. It’s not about the service or product, but about the customer’s mindset. What are some of the limiting beliefs your clients have that prevent them from taking the action to buy from you? If you remove these limiting beliefs from their mind, you have a sale.
Start by determining how you can grab their attention and make them commit to using your product or service in a way that helps them derive maximum value from it. Strategize a sales plan that solves your customer’s pain point in a way that makes them confident about the results they’ll achieve while using your product.
Think about what will interest your customers. Identify their pain point; perhaps they’ve tried something like this earlier and it didn’t work, or maybe they’re too old or young to use it. What if you altered your product or service in such a way that it resolved their pain point?
Small modifications to your sales strategy can generate massive success. Figure out how you can remove the resistance and increase the flow for a potential customer. This involves resolving their pain points. When customers believe that a product was built with them in mind, your sales will go up, and they’ll remain loyal to you.
Several business owners remain satisfied with the optimal success of their product. Find the most effective way to enable customers to utilize your product at the highest possible level. Make customers’ purchases worth their while and help them derive the maximum value out of them. Sales will automatically multiply.
Traditional sales methods are outdated and deliver only less-than-satisfactory results. If your mission is to impact as many people as possible, you’ll need to sacrifice your comfort and figure out ways to ensure that your clients derive maximum value from their purchase.
Great innovations and massive results can’t materialize in one’s comfort zone. As a business owner, it’s not your job to do what you like and find convenient; it’s about embracing discomfort to add value to your customers’ lives and make a positive impact.
- Where we are right now in our businesses and our lives is based on the knowledge we’ve gained and the experiences we’ve had.
- In times of recession or economic downturn, it doesn’t matter how good your product or service is or whether it delivers on its promises. What matters is the customer’s mindset.
- Small modifications to your sales strategy can generate massive success.
- Figure out how you can remove the resistance and increase the flow for your potential customers, and remove the barriers that they have.
Everything You Seek Exists Within You – Glenn Lundy
The answers you’re looking for exist in you. Everything that you need in order to become who you envision yourself to be, has existed inside you since birth. We’re all born with similar capabilities, the same ten fingers and ten toes, and the same set of organs. As we grow older, we may get bigger, stronger, faster in a lot of ways, and smarter. However, we are born with everything one would ever need to fulfill their purpose.
We were wired to win from the beginning. The challenge is in remembering WHO you are. When you really start remembering who you are, you realize WHOSE you are, and why you were made to be the absolute best version of yourself. What is your purpose?
If you go back in time to the beginning, that’s when you’re going to find it, at the source, that it’s inside of you, not on the outside of you. Once you start connecting the dots, you’ll realize with an overwhelming sense of gratitude where and why you’re going. When you begin to realize that the answers you seek aren’t on the outside but arise from the inside, you start to tap into your true potential.
Be still and remember who you are. Unplug completely, spend time with loved ones, and remember WHO and WHOSE you are so you can realize your purpose and set off on your journey again. Step back to build something epic. Being well-rested and replenished allows us to return stronger.
- We tend to complicate our minds and business practices. Remember, simple is powerful. Simple ideas, patterns, and processes can transform the business.
- Thought leads to words, and words transform into action.
- Everything that you need, to become who you envision yourself to be, has existed in you since birth.
- We were wired to win from the beginning. The challenge is in remembering ‘who’ you are and ‘whose’ you are.
- Contrary to common belief, discipline results in freedom.
How to Get R.I.C.H And Create Lasting Impact – Kim Walsh Phillips
Kim discusses her insights on how to get RICH in terms of health, wealth, family, and love. She defines the qualities and approach taken by successful people and breaks them down with the help of the acronym R.I.C.H.
R: Reaching prospects while they sleep.
Rich people do not get paid by the hour; they get paid by the impact. You can emulate this by enrolling coaching clients, creating courses, and devising methods to generate leads that work for you while you’re sleeping.
I: Impacting many and selling to those who can afford to pay them what they’re worth.
You need to offer your product or services to those who can afford them and can pay their fair worth. Then create an incredible impact for those who cannot afford your product through grants, charities, and scholarship programs. Instead of trying to sell your product to those who can’t afford it, you can sell to those who can afford it and are willing to pay for the value they derive from it. The idea here is to create so much wealth that you can create maximum impact without fear, regret, or resentment.
C: Clearly communicate their value
When you raise your price, your worth and value increase. Successful people are busy and only accessible to those who can afford them and value their time. This way, their time becomes more valuable because there’s less of it that one can access. Avoid being completely inaccessible to people who need your product or service, as that would be an obstacle for business growth. Instead, place a fair value on your time, communicate it clearly with a time-sensitive offer, and multiply your sales.
H: Harness their gifts to serve those they were created for, not the people who just happen to be around them right now.
Successful people harness their outreach using the power of marketing. You need to get your message out beyond the crowd to create a powerful impact. When you multiply your impact, you multiply your sales and build up enough wealth to be able to market yourself more effectively.
- In the face of a difficult situation, we have two choices: either pretend it’s not for us and give up, or recognize the inherent learning opportunity and ask the right questions to solve the problem and grow.
- “If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do, and you’ll achieve the same results.” Tony Robbins
- If you’re being paid by the hour, know that there aren’t enough hours in the day for you to make enough to be wealthy.
- Utilizing the power of marketing enables you to multiply your impact and generate sales even when you’re doing what matters to you, like taking a break, spending time with loved ones, or traveling.
How to Create Better Content to Create Incredible Impact – Justin Konikow
Wondering how to structure your ideas and translate them into content to make the maximum impact as a business owner? Justin has condensed 10,000 hours of learning from his personal experience into the following insights:
- Hero: Who is the hero of the story?
Often, business owners mistake themselves as the hero. However, the hero is the product or service you’re offering. Think about the customer and define how your product helps them. Make your titles interesting and engaging. Ensure that the thumbnail is visible and not crowded with content or overwhelming with too many elements.
- Create the right ‘Hook’:
Identify with the conflict. Open with a good qualifying question. Remind the viewer they’re in the right place. Give them a reason to stay and watch the entire video.
- Create content:
Creating content can be a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be. Here are some ways to create relevant content effortlessly:
- Keep an external brain. Track all your great ideas and schedule the content centered on them using Google Docs, the Notes app on your phone, Trello, Asana, or Evernote.
- Determine where you are, what you are doing, and how you are doing it. Execution matters the most. Execution involves planning, recording, distribution, and review.
- Create Transition:
Ensure that the potential customers absorb all the content and are ready to process the sale. Link to the next YouTube or Facebook video and allow them to binge your content.
Finally, the recipe for creating better content is as follows:
- Define your goals.
- Create a channel. The channel icon, channel art, and About section should relay relevant information about your business and should not be distracting.
- Begin making and uploading videos.
- Create playlists.
- Share your videos.
- Analyze your data.
- Stay engaged with your audience.
- Make your videos accessible.
- Plan every minute detail. Structure isn’t a weakness; it allows immense fluidity and freedom.
- Upgrade yourself and your offerings continuously. Business owners often don’t adjust to what the audience wants.
- A successful execution of an idea requires you to plan your content, record videos, distribute them through the right medium, and review the impact.
- Avoid spending exorbitant amounts of money on acquiring new equipment and gear. Utilize natural light and the equipment you have on hand.
- Remember: the more you complicate the actual shooting setup, the less likely you are to actually do it. Keep the shoot setup simple and effortless.
How to Profit from Being Y.O.U – Aurea McGarry
There is no other YOU. There may be thousands of business owners where you live, and there may be a dozen successful speakers at the networking event you’re attending, but there’s no other ‘you’. No matter what you do, you bring a special “sauce” or skill set to the playing field. Which is why the world needs YOU to show up with the right messaging to promote your special sauce and your unique capabilities.
Your personality does matter. You won’t find the answers out there, so look inward to know the reason why someone else can’t bring to the table the value that you do. Recognize your purpose and know why you’re doing what you’re doing to create the incredible impact you wish to create. You need to know your unique strengths to be able to market and monetize yourself so you can realize the best version of yourself.
None of us is the right fit for everyone. But no one would recognize if you’re the right fit for their needs if you don’t bring your unique strengths to their attention. Include those strengths in your messaging, be it in your content, videos, or any other medium you use to communicate with your customers.
Every business owner has their own struggles. Showing up is equivalent to getting half the job done; it means you didn’t quit and are determined to achieve your goals. Successful business owners often have a string of failed businesses in their past. What differentiates them from the quitters is that they kept learning and found a way to successfully strategize and monetize their unique capabilities.
Consider what’s the biggest pain right now for your customer, and what is it that they’re struggling with? Find out what’s missing in their life right now and how you can offer it through your business to make a favorable impact. Solving others’ pain points will help you fulfill your purpose and create a legacy.
- What makes you special and different from others? Bring your unique qualities to the surface of your brand.
- We can’t exhibit a static personality all the time if we wish to attract sales from clients with different personality types.
- Aim to live a fulfilling life, not just watch life happen.
- The secret to scaling your business lies in understanding how being YOU can help you resolve your customers’ pain points.
Defining How You Want to Live: The Answers Are in You – Adam Smith
We like to convince ourselves that the answers we are looking for are in external sources. We need to read that book, take that course, and hire that coach – and while those things are beneficial in their own ways, they don’t hold the answers that we are looking for. At the end of the day, the answers are always inside of us, no matter what. Even if the answer is “I don’t know,” it’s still an answer, and a powerful one. But it’s only acceptable for that exact moment because the answer to that is, “But I’m going to find out.”
But it’s really hard for us to find answers if we don’t have guidelines – guidelines that we have set and established for ourselves to drive ourselves forward. And in order to define these guidelines, we have to be able to answer the following questions:
- Who are you? What is your identity? Who we are is the content and core of our character.
- What is your purpose? Why do you do what you do?
- What is your personal mission? You have the power of choice here. You have the choice to figure out who you are and why you want to be here. You have the power to choose what your purpose is and how you deliver it to the world.
Once you are able to answer those questions, you can move on to define your mission, vision, and core values by answering the following questions:
- What are 3 things that you want to be known for? It’s not what you do; it’s who you are. What sort of real and legitimate value do you want to be known for?
- What are 3 things you want your business to provide for YOU? Ex. I want my business to provide me with freedom, profit, and joy.
- What are 3 things you want your business to provide for your employees? Even if you don’t have employees, still answer this question, because if your goal is to grow your business, eventually, you will have people to whom this applies.
- What are 3 things that you want your business to provide the universe? What sort of value are you personally, or you and your business, providing? How are you living your life to provide a level outside of yourself?
Now, go back and look at your answers in each line, and circle the one word that resonates with you the most. These are your core values. Next, explain in your own words what each of those individual words means to you – this is your core value tagline. Your core values are the things that you measure life on. It’s a measurement for us to be able to be better, do better, and choose better.
- At some point, you would need to realize that you have to take the time to figure out what it is that you want and that every single decision you’ve ever made up to this point is your responsibility.
- It’s easier for us to build a habit of externalizing blame than it is for us to make a habit of looking internally. If it’s never our fault, it’s never our responsibility to change.
- If you don’t define how you want to live, the way you live your life will be defined by everyone else around you.
- True and legitimate growth comes from embracing discomfort.
- We don’t define our core values because that would eliminate our ability to make excuses.
Breaking Habits and Behavior by Finding the Root – Amilya Antonetti
What would happen if you pulled out weeds, but didn’t get the root? The weed will inevitably grow back. The same goes for our habits and behaviors. The reason you have been failing at breaking the habits you want to break or at cultivating the change that you ultimately want is because you haven’t found the root. Once you find the root, you come into awareness and can begin to usher in the change. Real learning, true learning, is the impotence to change. And it’s going to sting, but that pain is the entrance to real growth.
Think about the habit or behavior that you have been wanting to break or change but have been struggling with. What is the benefit of that? What is the reward that you are getting as a result of that behavior?
We soothe ourselves by remaining where we are when we really should be growing. And once again, there is some sort of value that you gain from those self-soothing habits. It allows you to numb, to escape what is hurting. But is that self-medication really filling the hole of the loneliness you’re feeling? At the bottom of it all, we really want to be healthy and fit, but we’re afraid that we won’t actually achieve it, so we self-sabotage by eating or drinking, which only ever takes us in the opposite direction of what we really want.
The key here is modification. The next time that you have the urge to go grab the ice cream out of the freezer, set a timer for 5 minutes and go do a 5-minute meditation, or hop on to Clubhouse, or call a friend. Once those 5 minutes are up, ask yourself if you still want the self-medicating vice. This is where you build the power. You have to feel and build the win when you choose the new, better behavior, which will build the evidence of change.
- Begin to understand that the reason you haven’t been able to make these changes in the past is because you haven’t dialed all the way down to what’s really going on.
- True learning hurts, but on the other side of that hurt, when properly addressed, is the change that you are searching for.
- Give yourself grace. Those habits developed for a reason, and they served you at one point in time, but that doesn’t mean they’re going to serve you for a lifetime. Is it serving you now?
- The opposite of flow is resistance.
- Stop relying on willpower. Willpower will never work.
The Power of Self-Love And Trusting Your Worth – Elisha Covey
Loving yourself allows you to give more to other people. Only when you’re the best version of yourself can you support those around you.
Self-love is continuous. You need to constantly check in on yourself. Lack of self love makes you fall back on bad habits. When you value yourself, you learn to value others better. If your cup is empty, then you are not giving anything of value to other people. You’re not giving the highest quality if you give from an empty cup.
Worthiness is intrinsic. You have everything within you that you truly need. Stop looking outside for things that will fix you. You were born worthy. You deserve love, joy, and peace. And you deserve to be a blessing to those around you.
Put your well-being first. You will notice everything in your life beginning to improve. You are not your feelings, but your feelings are important. Don’t berate yourself for your feelings.
Love is not about worthiness. The only thing you have to do to be worthy of love is be yourself. You can email email@example.com to receive the spreadsheet about self-love.
- Take time and discover what is important now.
- Be flexible with yourself.
- Acknowledge the beauty and abundance in your life.
- Practice gratitude every day.
- Connect with nature.
If you want to start something, just start it. There will always be road bumps but you need to keep going. You need to create boundaries. Distance yourself from people who do not respect your boundaries.
The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- Only as the best version of yourself, can you support those around you.
- When you value yourself, you learn to value others better.
- Worthiness is intrinsic.
- Put your well-being first.
- Love people the way they want to be loved.